CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
About an Optimal Heat Transfer Agent Temperature Regulation in the Heat Transportation Systems
V.I. Panferov, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
O.F. Gavey, OJSC “Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works”, Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
The problem of choice of the optimal heat transfer agent temperature by criterion of the minimum cost of electric power to pump and reducing heat losses with transportation is considered. The problem is solved with analytical method, and heat consumption object characteristics are considered. The results of the optimal heat transfer agent temperature calculation are given.
heat supply temperature schedule, optimal heat transfer agent temperature, electric power to pump consumption, pipeline heat losses, energy cost
1. Panferov V.I., Gavey O.F. [About an Optimal Heat Transfer Agent Temperature of Heat Supply Systems]. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Ser. Building and Architecture, 2013, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 63–66. (in. Russ.)
2. Gershkovich V.F. [One Hundred and Fifty… Is It Normal or Exess? (Thinking About Heat Transfer Parameters)]. Energy Saving, 2004, no. 5, pp. 14–19. (in. Russ.)
3. Shelud’ko L.P. [Analysis of Heat Consumption Overheating Reduction Possibility when Temperature Schedule Fracture Occurs]. Heat Supply News, 2004, no. 5, pp. 41–44. (in. Russ.)
4. Chistovich S.A. [A Centenary History and Future of Central Heating in Russia]. Collection of Articles: “A Hundred Years Old of Central Heating”, 2003, pp. 198–208. (in Russ.)
5. Sokolov E.Ya. Teplofikatsiya i teploviye seti [Central Heating and Networks]. Moscow, MEI Publ. 1999. 472 p.
6. Isachenko V.P., Osipova V.A., Sukomel A.S. Teploperedachya [Heat Transfer]. Moscow, Energoizdat Publ., 1981. 417 p.
7. Ionin A.A., Hlybov B.M. Teplosnabzheniye [Heat Supply]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1982. 337 p.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2014, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 65-70. (in Russ.) (The main)