CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Adaptive System of the Support Decision Making Based on the Nonmanipulability Mechanisms
O.V. Lavrichenko, LLC «Protecs-Studio», Moscow, Russian Federation, email@example.com
This article discusses some aspects of the balanced allocation of scarce resources of innovative industrial concern among enterprises. The author's solution to this problem on the basis of nonmanipulable mechanisms to support decision- making decision- makers is suggested. It is proved that optimal decision-making processes in economic systems must be sought in the class of nonmanipulable mechanism under certain conditions particularly under transferable utility. It is shown that the current problem of the distribution of scarce resources is well studied as a problem of individual decision-making, but in practice it has not been studied as a problem of collective manipulability and mixed decision-making, while such formulation of the problem are highly relevant for modern practice under sanctions restrictions of Russian industrial concerns from the governments of the EU and the USA.
innovative resources, the concept of a balanced allocation of scarce resources, theory of economy of the active connect, nonmanipulable mechanisms, transferable utility
1. Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 07.07.2011 g. № 899 «Ob Utverzhdenii Prioritetnykh Napravleniiakh Razvitiia Nauki, Tekhnologii i Tekhniki v Rossiiskoi Federatsii i Perechnia Kriticheskikh Tekhnologii Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Presidential Decree of 07.07.2011, no. 899 “On Approval of the Priority Directions of Science, Technology and Engineering in the Russian Federation and of the List of Critical
Technologies of the Russian Federation]. Available at: htpp://www.graf.document. kremlin.ru // page.aspx.pdf (accessed 10 November 2014)
2. Dolgosrochnyi Prognoz Vazhneishikh Napravlenii Nauchno-Tekhnicheskogo Razvitiia na Period do 2030 Goda [Long-Term Forecasts of the Major Areas of Scientific and Technological Development for the Period till 2030]. Available at: htpp://www.innovation.gov.ru/taxonomy/term/1352.pdf (accessed 10 November 2014)
3. Lavrichenko O.V. Sistemnyi Analiz i Upravlenie Innovatsionnoi Sistemoi Promyshlennogo Predpriiatiia [System Analysis and Management of Innovative Systems of Industrial Enterprises]. Moscow, Moscow Humanitarian University Publ., 2015. 234 p.
4. Fouchal H., Gandibleux X., Le Huede F. Preferred Solutions Computed with Alabal Setting Algorihm Based on Choque Integral for Multi-objective Shortest Paths. Proc. of Simp. on Computational Intelligence in Multicriteria Decision-making, 2011, pp. 76–78.
5. Galand L., Parny P., Spanjard O. A branch and Bound Choque Integral Optimization in Multicriteria Problems. Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems, 2010, pp. 355–365.
6. Korgin N.A. [Representation of the Mechanism Consistent Allocation of Resources as Nonmanipulable of the Mechanism Multicriteria Active Expertise]. Managing Large Systems: Collection of Papers, Moscow, Institute of Management Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2012, no. 36, pp. 186–208. (in Russ.)
7. Korgin N.A. Nemanipuliruemye mekhanizmy priniatiia reshenii v upravlenii organizatsionnymi sistemami: Dokt. Diss. [Nonmanipulable Mechanisms of Decision-Making in the Management of Organizational Systems. Doct. Diss.]. Moscow, 2013, 289 p.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 109-114. (in Russ.) (Brief Reports)