CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Analysis of Economic Sustainable Development of Dynamic System on the Basis of Eigenstate Method
V.V. Mokeyev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
E.V. Bunova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
N.A. Krepak, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
The problem of development of the mechanism of self-control for maintenance of company stability is considered. In paper an eigenstate methodis offered to use for creation of model of sustainable development of the enterprise. Formulas for calculation of sustainable development coefficient of the enterprise are presented. Possibilities of new methodology are shown at an example of the analysis of sustainable development of the large trading company.
economic sustainable development, peincipal componentanalysis, eigenstate method
1. Gilyarovskaya L.T., Vehoreva A.A. Analiz i otsenka finansovoy ustoychivosti kommercheskogo predpriyatiya [Analysis and Estimation of Financial Stability of the Commercial Enterprise]. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2003. 256 p.
2. Grachev A.V. Analiz i upravlenie finansovoy ustoychivosti predpriyatiya: uchebno-prakticheskoe posobie [Analysis and Management of Financial Stability of the Enterprise: Educational and Practical Textbook]. Moscow, Finpress Publ., 2009. 208 p.
3. Gradov A.P. Strategicheskoe upravlenie predpriyatiyami natsional'noy ekonomiki: ucheb. posobie [Strategic Management of National Economy of the Enterprises: Educational textbook]. St. Petersburg, Polytechnical University Publ., 2007. 495 p.
4. Beketov N.V., Denisova A.S. [Strategic Management of the Enterprises of the National Economy]. Finance and Credit, 2008, no. 4 (25), pp. 23–27. (in Russ.)
5. Bakanov M.I. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo analiza [Theory of Economic Analysis]. Moscow, Finance and Statistics Publ., 2011, 416 p.
6. Abryutina M.S. [Modern Approaches to the Assessment of Financial Stability and Solvency of the Company]. Financial Management, 2006, no. 6, pp. 45–53. (in Russ.)
7. Chuprov S.V. [Evolution and Sustainability of Production Systems in Innovative Economic Space]. Economic Science of Modern Russia, 2009, no. 4, pp. 27–36. (in Russ.)
8. Vishnevskaya O.V. [Monitoring of Financial Stability and the Current Liquidity of the Enterprise Unified Graphics]. Financial Management, 2004, no. 3, pp. 3–11. (in Russ.)
9. Suleymanova Ju.M. [Economic Sustainability of the Enterprise Concept and Features]. Society: Policy, Economy, Law, 2012, no 3, pp. 54–61. (in Russ.)
10. Alimova Je.T. [Identifying the Factors that Ensure the Economics of Enterprises]. Bulletin of Astrahan State Technical University. Ser. Economics, 2010, no. 1, pp. 89–91. (in Russ.)
11. Kochetkov E.P. [Financial and Economic Stability: Theoretical Aspects of Evaluation and Management]. Effective crisis management, 2011, no. 2, pp. 116–120. (in Russ.)
12. Artyuhov V.V. Obshchaya teoriya system. Samoorganizatsiya, ustoychivost', raznoobrazie, krizisy. [General Systems Theory. Self-Organization, Sustainability, Diversity, Crises]. Moscow, Librokom Publ., 2009. 224 p.
13. Budumyan E.V. [The Development of Innovation and Investment Processes as an Objective Need for Modernization of Industrial Production]. Scientific Works of Free Economic Society of Russia, 2011, no. 155, pp. 75–80. (in Russ.)
14. Korchagina E.V. [Economic Sustainability of the Enterprise: the Types and Structure]. Problems of the Modern Economy, 2005, no. 3/4 (15/16), pp. 23–27. (in Russ.)
15. Samosudov M.V. [System Stability as an Element of Corporate Governance]. Bulletin of Moscow University. Ser. XXIV. Management, 2009, no. 2, pp. 49–54. (in Russ.)
16. Mokeev V.V., Vorob'ev D.A. [Analysis of the Effectiveness of Processes in Socio-Economic Systems by the Eigenstates]. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technology, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2014, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 31–40. (in Russ.)
17. Mokeev V.V., Pluzhnikov V.G. [Principal Component Analysis as a Means of Increasing the Effectiveness of Managerial Decisions in Business Organizations]. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Ser. Economy and Management, 2011, no. 41, pp. 149–154. (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2014, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 116-125. (in Russ.) (The main)