CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
UDC 621.396.6(07), 537.8(07)
Combined Method of Synthesis of the Antenna System with Complex Shape Reflector
M.S. Vorob’ev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
L.P. Kudrin, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
R.R. Salikhov, JSC “NPO RTS”, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
A.B. Khashimov, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
The problem of design an antenna system with given requirements for the radiation field in the vertical and the horizontal plane is formulated as the combined method of synthesis, involving both external and internal problems. For solving the external problem of synthesis an amplitude distribution of the antenna array excitation is assumed known. The form of an amplitude distribution is determined by using broadband power dividers. Implementation optimal phase distribution as segments of feeder lines leads to the necessity of considering the uneven phase distribution in a given frequency band. The requirements for a given radiation pattern in the vertical plane are taken into account by using a special kind of functional, with the weighting coefficients in structure to control the synthesized phase distribution. Solution of the external problem of reflector shape synthesis is made by conversion to an equivalent two-dimensional problem. The numerical solution of the integral equation of the I kind by collocation method is used to optimize the functional that takes into account the requirements of the radiation field in the horizontal plane. In the collocation method used the Gauss-Legendre formulas and effective procedures of the computing process. The results show the high efficiency and versatility of the proposed method for synthesis of the antenna system.
pattern, amplitude-phase distribution, antenna array, reflector, optimization, integral equation
1. Zelkin E.G., Sokolov V.G. Metody sinteza antenn. Fazirovannye antennye reshetki i antenny s nepreryvnym raskryvom [Methods of an Antenna Synthesis. Phased Arrays and Continuous Aperture Antennas]. Moscow, Soviet Radio, 1980. 296 p.
2. Khansen R.S. Fazirovannye antennye reshetki [Phased Arrays]. Moscow, Tekhnosfera, 2012. 560 p.
3. Neganov V.A., Klyuev D.S., Tabakov D.P. Ustroystva SVCH i antenny. Ch. II. Teoriya i tekhika antenn [UHV Devices and Antennas. Part II. Theory and Practice of Antennas]. Moscow, LENAND, 2014. 728 p.
4. Anufriev I.E., Smirnov A.B., Smirnova E.N. MATLAB 7 [Matlab 7]. St. Peterburg, BHV-Peterburg Publ., 2005. 1104 p.
5. Voitovich N.I., Khashimov A.B. [On the Correspondence of Asymptotic Solutions to 2D and 3D Problems in Antenna Engineering]. Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, 2010, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 1374–1379. (in Russ.) DOI: 10.1134/S1064226910120077
6. Voitovich N.I., Khashimov A.B. [Generalized Mathematical Models of Navigation System]. Antennas, 2014, no. 1 (200), pp. 8–14.
7. Khashimov A.B., Salikhov R.R., Al’metov R.S. [Using of High Precision Numerical Techniques for Antenna System Design]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series Computational Mathematics and Software Engineering, 2014, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 77–91.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 12-20. (in Russ.) (Information and Communication Technologies and Systems)