CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
UDC 517.958:532.5; 697.1
Distributed simulation modeling of district heat supply system in VisSim
A.A. Basalaev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
This paper describes an approach to constructing distributed simulation model of district heat supply system using a computer in VisSim simulation environment. The approach is based on division a model into interconnected subsystems, simulation of which can be processed by area network nodes simultaneously. Ways to synchronize model subsystems obtained by the division of initial system are supposed. Advantages and disadvantages of these ways are described. The presented results of simulation of district heat supply systems with different number of consumers confirm that calculation speed of a model with large number of basic computational units and nonlinear equations increases in case of the division this model into interconnected subsystems.
distributed computing, simulation modeling, district heat supply system, VisSim
1. Mukai H. Parallel algorithms for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 1981, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 235–250.
2. Feldman L.P., Dmitriewa O.A. Effective Methods of Multisequencing of Caushi Problem's Numeral Decision for Ordinary Differential Equations [Effektivnye metody rasparallelivanija chislennogo reshenija zadachi Koshi dlja obyknovennykh differentsial'nykh uravneniy]. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie [Mathematical Modelling], 2001, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 66–72.
3. Venikov V.A., O.A. Sukhanov. Kiberneticheskiye modeli elektricheskikh sistem: Ucheb. posobiye dlya vuzov [Cybernetic Models of Electrical Systems: University Textbook]. Moscow, Energoizdat Publ., 1982. 328 p.
4. Shishkin M.V., Shnaider D.A. Simulation of Thermal-Hydraulic Systems in VisSim Environment [Modelirovanie teplogidravlicheskikh sistem v srede Vissim]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta. Serija «Komp'juternye tekhnologii, upravlenie, radioelektronika» [The Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Seria «Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics»], 2004, no. 9(38), issue 3, pp. 120–123.
5. Basalaev A.A. Model of Energy Efficient Heating for Buildings [Model' sistemy energoeffektivnogo teplosnabzhenija zdaniy]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta. Serija «Komp'juternye tekhnologii, upravlenie, radioelektronika» [The Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Seria «Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics»], 2012, no. 23(282), issue 16, pp. 216–218.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2013, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 82-87. (in Russ.) (The main)