CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Engineering Education Today: Problems of Modernization
N.V. Plotnikova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
L.S. Kazarinov, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
T.A. Barbasova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
Current state of engineering in Russia is considered. This state is critical today, it testifies about unsatisfactory level of engineering education in our country generally. The concept of engineering is given as area of technical activity, development of this concept in historical aspect since the Soviet period and so far is considered.There is a professional specialization of an engineering profession in disciplines in connection with expansion and intensification of scientific knowledge. The services rendered by modern engineering organizations are often beyond traditional engineering in the field of realization of engineering development. All this results to revise and modernize the concept of engineering education. The review of a number of offers on modernization of engineering education is provided. The way of curricula formation on the basis of educational standards of 3 generations allowing to change all-engineering and fundamental training taking into account the academic and applied bachelor degree is offered.
engineering education, modernization, formation of curricula
1. Aref’ev A.K., Aref’ev M.A. Obinzhenerno-tekhnicheskom obrazovanii v Rossii [About Technical Education in Russia]. Available at: http://www.socioprognoz.ru/files/File/publ/Inkzenerno_technicheckoe.pdf.
2. Shutova L.A., Shutov A.I. Problemy modernizatsii inzhenernogo obrazovaniya v Rossii [Problems of Modernization of Engineering Education in Russia]. Available at: http://kafedra.net.ua/ru/conferenses/2014/107-2014-04-25-14-25-13.html.
3. Pokholkov Yu.P. Pechal’no, no fact. Tezis o luchshem v mire rossiyskom obrazovanii segodnya zvychit neubeditel’no [Sadly, but Fact. The Thesis about the Russian Education, the Best in the World, Sounds Unconvincingly Today]. Available at: http://www.poisknews.ru/theme/edu/923/.
4. Materialy ekspertnych seminarov-treningov po teme “Sostoyanie inzhenernogo dela i inzhenernogo obrazovaniya v Rossii” [Materials of Expert Seminars Trainings on the Subject “Condition of Engineering and Engineering Education in Russia”]. Available at: http://aeer.ru/events/ru/trainings.htm.
5. Ogorodova L.M., Kress V.M., Pokholkov Yu.P. [Engineering Education and Engineering in Russia: Problems and Decisions]. Engineering education, 2012, no. 11, pp. 18–23. (in Russ.)
6. Pokholkov Yu.P., Agranovich B.L. [Approaches to Formation of the National Doctrine of Engineering Education of Russia in the Conditions of New Industrialization: Problems, Purposes, Calls]. Engineering Education, 2012, no. 9, pp. 5–11. (in Russ.)
7. Simon’yants N.P. Problemy inzhenernogo obrazovaniya i ikh reshenie s uchastiem promyshlennosti [Problems of Engineering Education and their Decision with Participation of the Industry]. Available at: http://technomag.edu.ru/doc/699795.html.
8. Timoshenko S.P. Inzhenernoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Engineering Education in Russia]. Available at: http://www.emomi.com/download/timoshenko_obrasovanie/#11.
9. Saprykin D.L. [Pages of History. Engineering Education in Russia: History, Concept, Prospects]. Higher Education in Russia, 2012, no. 1, pp. 125–137. (in Russ.)
10. Yaminskiy A.V., Myshakov A.V. Inzhenernayua elita Rossii: ponyatie, kontseptsiya i shkola sovershenstvovaniya [Engineering Elite of Russia: Definition, Concept and School of Improvement]. Available at: http://technomag.edu.ru/doc/230463.html.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 145-151. (in Russ.) (Brief Reports)