CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
UDC 620.9:662.92; 658.264 + 658.012.01.56; 658.512
Experimental Identification of Structure and Parameters of Automatic Regulators of Heating Systems
A.S. Anikin, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
A.A. Baldenkov, South Ural State University, LLC “COSTES”, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
V.L. Kodkin, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Today the main task of energy saving programs in the country is to provide the efficiency of all processes connected with the production, transmission and consumption of energy. In the utilities sector heat consumption exceeds the consumption of electric energy almost in 10 times in relation to the needs of heating and hot water. In addition the thermal load schedule during the heating season varies greatly (by 5–6 times) not only the time of day, but also on the climatic conditions. Therefore energy efficiency in heating systems by providing them quality control process is an urgent task.The article describes the experience of identifying the regulators flow temperature in heating and hot water. The algorithms and the results of the identification of the three most commonly regulators: ECL Comfort (produced by Danfoss), Vitotronic (produced by Viessmann), 90S (produced by ESBE) used in heating systems and domestic hot water are presented.
heating systems, temperature of heat-transfer agent regulator
1. Tsifrovoy pogodozavisimyy kaskadnyy controller Vitotronic 300-K. Instruktsiya po montazhu i servisnomu obsluzhivaniyu dlya spetsialistov [Digital Weather-Compensated Cascade Control Unit Vitotronic 300-K. Installation and Services for Professionals]. Available at: http://viessmann.watercity.ru/upload/iblock/b09/efc210a6-b149-11e1-9504-6c626db89317_efc210b4-b149-11e1-9504-6c626db89317.pdf (accessed 17 May 2015).
2. Instrukciya po ustanovke regulyatora ESBEseries [Installation Instructions Regulator ESBE Series 90]. Available at: http://www.esbe.eu/ru/ru-ru/produktsiia/kontrolliery/90c/ (accessed 17 May 2015).
3. Katalog avtomaticheskikh regulyatorov dlya system teplosnabzheniya zdaniy [Catalogue of Automatic Regulators for Heating Buildings]. Danfoss Inc., 2012.
4. Rukovodstvo polzovatelya ECL Comfort 200 [ECL Comfort 200 User Manual]. Available at: http://www.danfoss-rus.ru/catalog/sections_files/VI7BC550_P30.pdf (accessed 17 May 2015).
5. Shtovba S.D. Vvedenie v teoriyu nechetkikh mnozhestv i nechetkuyu logiku [Introduction to the Theory of Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic]. Vinnitsa, UNIVERSUM-Vinnitsa, 2001. 756 p.
6. Bekker Y.L., Sibilskaya N.D., Delibaltov V.V., Zak A.M. Sravnitelnyy analiz prakticheskogo primeneniya termoregulatorov, osnovannykh na PID-zakone i na primenenii nechetkoy logiki [Comparative Analysis of the Practical Application of Temperature Controllers, Based on PID-law and in the Application of Rules of Fuzzy Logic]. Available at: http://d.17-71.com/2007/08/20/sravnitelnyiy-analizprakticheskogo-primeneniya-termoregulyatorov-osnovannyih-na-pid-zakone-i-na-primenenii-pravilnechetkoy-logiki-fuzzy-logic/ (accessed 17 May 2015).
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 147-152. (in Russ.) (Brief Reports)