CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
UDC 531.7 + 532.5
Identification of the Liquid Composition in a Flow Chamber by the Resonance Measurement
S.G. Nekrasov, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
R.A. Khazhiev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
This article describes a vibroacoustic device for measuring the composition of the multicomponent liquid. The device operation is based on the property of resonance type construction such as changing the vibration parameters when changing the external acoustic load. Construction which allows to detail the parameters of the flowing liquid over the cross section of the measuring part of the device and the measuring technique which is based on tracking the amplitude-frequency response of the pre-selected mode shapes, which has showed persistence in different environments or their combinations are unique. The modal analysis is carried out and optimality criteria of mode shape of a sensor for this task are formulated. Researches of sensitivity of the design frequency are carried out.
flow measurement, multicomponent liquid, identification of the liquid composition, resonance measurement
1. Guzhov A.N. Sovmestnyy sbor i transport nefti i gaza [Joint Collection and Transport of Oil and Gas]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1973. 280 p.
2. Multi Phase Meters – FMC Technologies. Available at: http://www.fmctechnologies.com/en/Multiphase-meters/Products.aspx (accessed April 2013).
3. Kikuchi E. Ul'trazvukovye preobrazovateli [Ultrasonic Transducers]. Moscow, World Publ., 1972. 425 p.
4. Novitskiy P.V. Elektricheskie izmereniya neelektricheskikh velichin [Electrical Measurement of Non-electrical Values]. St. Petersburg, Energy Publ., 1975. 576 p.
5. Voytkova T.G. Osnovy gidravliki [Fundamentals of Hydrodynamics]. Irkutsk, ISTU Publ., 2007. 68 p.
6. Samarskiy A.A. Chislennye metody [Numerical Methods]. Moscow, Science Pupl., 1989. 432 p.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 95-104. (in Russ.) (Instrument making, metrology both information-measuring devices and systems)