CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Information system of transport services purchase by tender
N.K. Goryaev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
E.N. Goryaeva, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
K.A. Chernyavski, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
This article describes the problem of information management acquisition of transport services on a tender basis. Previous studies have shown that reducing transport costs is possible with the active use of transit freight transport capabilities. To use these features is necessary to organize the acquisition of transport services using operational tender, which need appropriate information system. The developed software "Transport Tender", which is obtained by a certificate of official registration. We demonstrate the interface and shows the solution of the major problems associated with software development. The effect of automation of information processing that ensures the acquisition of transport services on a tender basis, defined.
long-distance haulage, tender, the organization of transportations
1. Shmidt A.V., Goryaeva E.N., Goryaeva I.A. Decrease in Transport Expenses as Factor of Increase of Economic Stability of a Industrial Enterprise [Snizhenie transportnykh zatrat kak faktor povysheniya ekonomicheskoy ustoychivosti promyshlennykh predpriyatiy]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series «Economics & Management», 2012, no. 30, pp. 193–194. (in Russian)
2. Goryaev N.K. The Effectiveness of Long-distance Haulage in the Context of Market Reforms in Russia, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol 54, 4 October 2012, pp. 286–293.
3. Goryaev N. K. The Economic Efficiency of the Use of Transit Freight Transport Capacity [Ekonomicheskaya tselesoobraznost' ispol'zovanya tranzitnykh provoznyh vozmozhnostey transporta]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series «Economics & Management», 2011, no. 41, pp. 178–180. (in Russian)
4. Goryaev N.K. On the Establishment of the Register of Reliable Carriers [O sozdanii reestra nadyezhnykh perevozchikov]. Logistika [Logistics], 2010, no. 1, pp. 12–13.
5. Goryaev N.K. Actualization of Offers of Carriers Within Tender Information System [Aktualizatsiya predlozheniy perevozchikov v tendernoy informacionnoy sisteme]. Vestnik Tihookeanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Pacific national university], 2012, no. 4(27), pp. 53–58.
6. Svidetel’stvo o gosudarstvennoyi registratsii programmy dlya EVM № 2012610245 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Transportnyiy tender [Certificate of the Computer Program State Registration № 2012610245 Russian Federation Transport Tender] Goryaev N.K., Goryaeva E.N., Chernyavskiy E.A., copyright owner South Ural State University. Request № 2011618724, req. 16.11.2011, registered in
Register of the Computer Programs 10.01.2012.
7. Goryaev N.K. Transport Services Acquisition Efficiency on the Basis of the Operative Tender [Effektivnost' priobreteniya transportnykh uslug na osnove operativnogo tendera]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Ural], 2010, no. 3, pp. 17–19.
8. Goryaev N.K., Goryaeva E.N., Chernyavski K.A. Operational Administration of Cargoes Longdistance Transportations [Avtomatizatsiya operativnogo upravleniya mezhdugorodnymi perevozkami gruzov]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series «Computer Technologies, Automatic Control & Radioelectronics», 2012, no. 3(262), pp. 48–52. (in Russian)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2013, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 145-149. (in Russ.) (Brief Reports)