CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Mechatronics and Robotics as an Innovative Element in the Development of the Engineering and Medicine Education
L.Yu. Ovsyanitskaya, Ural Social-Economic Institute, Аffiliate of the Labour and Social Relations Academy, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
E.V. Yurasova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
Currently, mechatronics and robotics play a huge role in the development of modern medicine. The main purpose of the medicine robotics is the high accuracy and quality of service, efficiency of treatment, reducing the risk of harm to human health. However, despite advances in engineering and technology, health specialists are not always aware of them, and engineers do not have full information concerning the needs of modern medicine.The authors carried out a critical analysis of specific features concerning healthcare and engineering in the field related to the interaction with mechatronics and robotics. Identified the causes of the situation and proposed the ways to solve the problem.The law documents in the field of science, technology and strategy of medicine development were done to achieve this goal, used the methods of analysis of theoretical and practical preconditions of use of mechatronics and robotics as an innovative element in the development of medicine and engineering.Pedagogical solutions of described paradox by adjusting approaches in giving classes on cycles of health professionals’ and engineers’ training are proposed. The facts of reality, which form the basis for action related to the interdisciplinary research are presented. Recommendations to ensure a higher level of interaction between health professionals and engineers robotics are given.The cause of the low interaction between health professionals and engineers in solving interdisciplinary robotics tasks are determined. Pedagogical solutions to this problem are given.According to the research the authors conclude that the reason of not enough close cooperation between the healthcare specialists and robotics engineers is the isolation of different areas of knowledge specialists, lack of adequate information support innovative projects and the lack of interagency planning market-oriented research and analysis of predictive brand information and the lack of clear strategy for commercialization.
mechatronics, robotics, computer technologies, health care professionals, bionic approach, advanced training
1. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva Rossii ot 21.05.2013 g. № 426 “O Federal'noy tselevoy programme ‘Issledovaniya i razrabotki po prioritetnym napravleniyam razvitiya nauchno-tekhnologicheskogo kompleksa Rossii na 2014–2020 gody’ ” [Resolution of the Russian Federation Government of 21.05.2013. № 426 “On the Federal Target Program ‘Research and Development on Priority Directions of ScientificTechnological Complex of Russia for 2014–2020 Years’ ”]. Available at: http://www.fcpir.ru/participation_in_program/formation_topics/resolution/
2. Smirnov Yu.S., Kozina T.A., Yurasova E.V., Sokolov A.V. Analog-to-Digital Converters of the Components of a Displacement with the Use of Microelectronic Sine-Cosine Magnetic Encoders. Measurement Techniques, 2014, vol. 57, iss. 1, pp. 41–46.
3. Smirnov Yu.S., Katsay D.A., Yurasova E.V., Nikitin I.S. [Improving the Efficiency of Formation Equivalents of Displacement Components]. Materialy konferentsii “Informatsionnye tekhnologii v upravlenii” (ITU-2014) [Materials of Conference “Information Technologies in Management”]. St. Petersburg, Russia, 2014, рр. 710–719 с. (in Russ.)
4. Smirnov Yu.S., Yurasova E.V., Kozina T.A. [Multifunctional Phase Displacement Transducer]. XII Vserossiyskoe soveshchanie po problemam upravleniya VSPU-2014 [XII Russian Meeting on the Management]. Moscow, Russia, 2014, pp. 7171–7182. Available at: http://vspu2014.ipu.ru/proceedings/prcdngs/7171.pdf (in Russ.)
5. Viktorov V.A., Selishchev C.B., Shtark M.B. [Directions, Principles of Integration of Medical and Technical Sciences]. “BIOMEDPRIBOR-2000”: materialy konferentsii [“Biomedpribor-2000”. Proceedings of the Сonference]. Moscow, 2000. Available at: http://www.mks.ru/library/conf/biomedpribor/2000/plen04.html (accessed 27.02.2015). (in Russ.)
6. Victorov V.A. [On the Development of Medical and Technical Sciences]. Bulletin of Academy of Medical Sciences, 2000, no. 10, pp. 18–24. (in Russ.)
7. Ovsyanitskaya L.Yu. [Application of Andragogical Approach as a General Scientific Basis for the Formation of Information Competence of Health Professionals]. Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 2015, no. 390, pp. 194–201. (in Russ.)
8. Smelyagin A.I., Babenko E.V. [Modeling of the Structure of Robots and Manipulators]. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod university of N. I. Lobachevsky, 2011, no. 4-2, pp. 315–317. (in Russ.)
9. Zagorulko Yu.A. [Modeling the Robot Managed Voice Signals]. Proceedings of Tomsk Polytechnical University, 2011, no. 5, pp. 98–102. (in Russ.)
10. Ovsyanitskaya L.Yu. [The Uniar Approach to Computer Science and Information Technologies Teaching for Health Professionals]. The Fundamental Research. Moscow, Academy of Natural Sciences, 2013, no. 4, part 2, pp. 448–452. (in Russ.)
11. Kurakova N.G. Upravlenie innovatsionnym potentsialom mediko-biologicheskikh issledovaniy. Dis. dokt. biol. nauk [Management of Innovation Potential for Biomedical Research. Diss. Dr. of Biol. Science]. Moscow, 2006. 284 p.
12. Smirnov Yu.S., Katsay D.A., Funk T.A., Anisimov Ya.O. [Information Supply Features of the Gearless Electromehatronics Converters]. Materialy konferentsii “Informatsionnye tekhnologii v upravlenii” (ITU-2014) [Materials of Conference “Information Technologies in Management”]. St. Petersburg, Russia, 2014, рр. 729–737.
13. Rasporyazhenie Pravitel’stva Rossiyskoi Federatsii ot 28.12.2012 № 2580-r “Ob utverzhdenii Strategii razvitiya meditsinskoy nauki v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2025 goda” [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation from 28.12.2012 № 2580-r “On Approval of the Strategy of Development of Medical Science in the Russian Federation until 2025”]. Available at: http://government.ru/docs/7257/
14. Smirnov Yu.S. Elektromekhatronnye preobrazovateli [Ectromechatronics Converters]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural St. Univ. Publ., 2013. 360 p.
15. Osnovy politiki Rossiyskoy Federatsii v oblasti razvitiya nauki i tekhnologiy na period do 2010 goda i dal'neyshuyu perspektivu [The Policy Framework of the Russian Federation in the Field of Science and Technology for the Period up to 2010 and Beyond]. Available at: http://archive.kremlin.ru/text/docs/2002/03/30293.shtml
16. Guskov A.M., Kuznetsova M.S. [Numerical Simulation of the Operation Sternotomy with a Surgical Robot Manipulator Motion along a Predetermined Path]. Education & Science: Scientific and Technical Electronic Edition, 2013, no. 5, pp. 145–162. Available at: http://technomag.bmstu.ru/doc/599870.html (in Russ.)
17. Nazarenko K.A., Dubinin E.S., Cherednikov A.A. [The Model of the Robot Simulator Unconditioned Reflexes Newborn]. Bulletin of Medical Internet Conference, 2014, vol. 4, no 5, pp. 692. Available at: http://medconfer.com/node/3601 (in Russ.)
18. Nizovibatko O.B. [Medical Centers Simulative – the Prospect of Practical Healthcare]. Bulletin of the University of Tambov. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences, 2013, no1, pp. 311–312. (in Russ.)
19. Arzamastseva T.A., Postnikov S.M. [Exoskeletons: the New Military Science and Medicine]. Modern High Technologies, 2014, no. 5–2, pp. 80. (in Russ.)
20. Ivanov D.V., Lishchuk A.N., Koltunov A.N., Kornienko A.N. [Initial Experience with the Use of Robots in Everyday Clinical Practice in the Russian Federation]. Bulletin of New Medical Technologies, 2010, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 175–176. (in Russ.)
21. Voytovich I.D., Zolot A.I., Khodakovskiy N.I. [The Basic Principles of the Medical Nanorobots Manufacturing]. Mathematical Machines and Systems, 2010, no. 2, pp. 122–133.
22. Khadartsev A.A., Khadartsev V.A. [The development and Use of Nanotechnology in Biomedical Research]. Bulletin of Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development, 2010, no. 3, pp. 63–67. (in Russ.)
23. Evteeva E.V. [Tasks and Patterns of Development of Mechatronics and Robotics]. Bulletin of the Volga university of V.N. Tatishchev, 2009, no. 14, pp. 86–90. (in Russ.)
24. Elkin S.S., Elkin S.V., Klyshinsky E.S. [Bionic Approach to Create Complex Models of Neurons]. Institut Prikladnoy Matematiki im. Keldysha [Applied Mathematics Institute n. Keldysh]. Available at: http://www.agpl.ru/bionic-neural-nets/publ-bionic-nets/48.html (date accessed 27.02.2015) (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 115-123. (in Russ.) (Management in social and economic systems)