CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Optimization of multilateration secondary radar systems
Vladimir Fedorovich Teletzkin, Doctor of Science (Engineering), Professor, Head of Radio Engineering Systems Department, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman Borisovich Ryumin, post-graduate student of Radio Engineering Systems Department, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
The article covers the optimization problem for multilateration secondary radar systems, the basic optimized parameters are determined and analyzed. The results of multilateration processing algorithms are provided; the further problems are enunciated.
radiolocation, multilateration, optimization, algorithms
1. Li Wan Chun. A robust TDOA-based location method and its performance analysis / Li Wan Chun, Wei Ping, Xiao Xianci // Science in China Press. – 2009.
2. So, Hing Cheung. Constrained Location Algorithm Using TDOA Measurements / Hing Cheung So, Shun Ping Hui // IEICE Trans. Fundamentals. – 2003. – Vol. E86-A, No.12. – December.
3. Real-Time Passive Source Localization: A Practical Linear-Correction Least-Squares Approach / Y. Huang, J. Benesty, G. Elko, R. Mersereau // IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing. – 2001. – Vol. 9, No 8. – November.
4. Torrieri, Don J. Statistical Theory of Passive Location Systems / Don J. Torrieri // IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems. – 1984. – Vol. AES-20, No 2. – March.
5. Bucher, R. A Synthesizable VHDL Model of the Exact Solution for Three-dimensional Hyperbolic Positioning System / R. Bucher, D. Misra. – VLSI Design. – 2002. – Vol. 15 (2).
6. Chan, Y.T. A simple and efficient estimator for hyperbolic location / Y.T. Chan, K.C. Ho // IEEE Trans. Signal Process. – 1994. – Vol. 42, № 8.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2012, iss. 16, no. 23 (282), pp. 155-159. (in Russ.) (The main)