CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Role of Innovative Technologies of Training by Preparation of Experts in the Field of Metrology, Standardization and Certification
V.I. Guzeev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
N.V. Syreyshchikova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Results of work of technology of mechanical engineering department on research and application of innovative technologies of training in educational process of specialists in the field of metrology, standardization and certification are reflected. Necessity of radical changes of the maintenance and methods of training for formation base key competence is shown. Results of the analysis and choice of various types of innovative approaches in educational technologies – radical, combined, modifying – are given. The innovative model of training connected with several kinds of activity is developed: searches in the line of reproductive training; searches in the line of research innovative training within which educational process is based as search of informative and applied practical data; use of model of educational discussion; the organization of the training activity on the basis of game model. The created generalized model of training with application of innovative technologies, provides: active participation of students in the course of training; possibilities of applied use of knowledge in real conditions; representation of concepts and knowledge in the diversified forms (not only in text); approach to training as to collective, instead of individual activity; accent at comprehension process, instead of storing of the information, etc. The innovative technologies used at department based on the concept of developing training are described. Experience of methodical innovations of department connected with introduction of interactive forms of training is shown. Traditions of department in carrying out industrial and predegree student practice are reflected. Results of estimation of student satisfaction by adequate conditions of training and independent work of students are resulted. Introduction of modern methods and technologies in educational process of department allows to raise volume and availability of the given information, promotes effective mastering of the information, stirs up informative activity of students, develops skills of creative work in the course of profound studying of the scientific information on a problem allowing students to develop their creative potential, to show the abilities and talent and raises interest of students accordingly, allows them to feel a demand of received knowledge at development of the future speciality and promotes to improve the quality of preparation of students finally.
educational process, training, innovative technologies
1. Serikov G.N. Pedagogika. Kn. 2: Metodologiya issledovaniy [Pedagogics. Book 2: Methodology of Researches]. Moscow, Gumanitar. Publ. Center VLADOC, 2006. 456 p.
2. Syreyshchikova N.V., Sidorova M.I. [Use of the Monitoring Mechanism for Improvement of Management by Educational Process]. Aktual’nye voprosy sovremennykh podkhodov k samostoyatel’noy rabote studenta v vysshey shkole: sb. statey regional’noy nauchno-metodicheskoy konferentsii (11–12 fevralya 2010 g) [Topical Issues of Modern Approaches to Independent Work of the Student at
the Higher School: Collection of Articles of Regional Scientific and Methodical Conference (on February 11–12, 2010)]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural St. Univ. Publ., 2010, vol. 2, pp. 18–24. (in Russ.)
3. Syreyshchikova N.V., Ershova A.V. [Tasks of Management of Educational Activities and their Decision in Higher Education Institution]. Nauchnoe tvorchestvo molodezhi – Rossii: sb. statey VI Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhicheskoy konferentsii [Scientific Creativity of Youth – to Russia: Collection of the Articles VI of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference]. Ekaterinburg, UGLU Publ., 2010, part 1, pp. 259–262. (in Russ.)
4. Syreyshchikova N.V., Ershova A.V. [About Market Researches in a Higher Educational Institution]. Pedagogicheskoe soprovozhdenie razvitiya chelovecheskikh resursov: materialy Mezhunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Pedagogical Attending of Development of Human Resources: Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural St. Univ. Publ.,
2011, part 2, pp. 184–190. (in Russ.)
5. Syreyshchikova N.V., Khudyakova O.Yu. [Quality Support of Educational Process in Higher Education Institution]. Optimizatsiya vysshego obrazovaniya: menedzhment kachestva I innovatsii: materialy II nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Optimization of the Higher Education: Quality Management and Innovations: Materials of the II Scientific and Practical Conference]. Chelyabinsk, CHGMA
Publ., 2011, pp. 111–112. (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 91-99. (in Russ.) (The main)