CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Synthesis of Differential Control Algorithm of the Digital Tracking Electric Drives of Mobile Robots by (E)-Operator Method
V.V. Safronov, Federal State Unitary Enterprise Central Research Institute of Mechanical Engineering (Roskosmos), Korolev, Russian Federation, email@example.com
The mathematical Е-operating method is intended for transformation of the of differential equations system to the tracking electric drive mathematical model equations system. In contrast to the known algorithms for numerical integration, for example, in the Matlab-Simulink, E-method allows to synthesize of the transfer function of tracking electric drives for both sequential and parallel differential algorithms for working in real time on the basis of both software and hardware shifting registers. It is important to note that these algorithms cannot be implemented using Matlab-Simulink. Parallel algorithm provides greater performance than serial algorithm. Parallel algorithm can be implemented "conveyor" method of using multiple coprocessors at the same time.Method is an alternative of the means available in Matlab-Simulink programme for description and analysis of the tracking electric drive model. In the first part of the article the synthesis algorithm using traditional means of differential calculus and Laplace transforms describes. In the second part of the article a solution of the same problem with the use of the Е-operating method presents. The results obtained can be used in mechatronics, robotics, automatic control theory, in the practice of building looking for tracking electric drive.
control, witness of the electric drive, parallel and serial algorithm, differential equations, transfer functions, integrators, shift registers, real time
1. Popov E.P. Teoriya lineynykh sistem avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya i upravleniya [The Theory of the Linear Systems of the Automatic Regulation and Control]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1989. 733 р.
2. Usynin Yu.S. Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Theory of Automatic Control: Tutorial for Students]. Chelyabinsk, SUSU Publ., 2010, 176 p.
3. D'yakonov V., Kruglov V. Matematicheskie pakety rasshireniya MATLAB. Spetsial'nyy spravochnik [Mathematical MATLAB Expansion Packs. A Special Handbook]. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2001. 488 р.
4. Domrachev V.G., Matveevskiy V.R., Smirnov Yu.S. Skhemotekhnika tsifrovykh preobrazovateley peremeshcheniy [Circuit Design of Digital Converters Displacements]. Moscow, Еnergoatomizdat Publ., 1987. 392 р.
5. Smirnov Yu.S. Elektromekhatronnye preobrazovateli [Ectromechatronics Converters]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural St. Univ. Publ., 2013. 361 p.
6. Safronov V.V. [Theory and Practice Using of the Encoders Based on Sine-Cosine Rotary Transformer]. Components and Technologies, 2014, no.4, pp. 58–62. (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 42-54. (in Russ.) (Information and Communication Technologies and Systems)