CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
The Main Regularities of Informatization of Education
N.A. Trenin, Air Force Academy of Professor N.E. Zhukovsky and Yu.A. Gagarin, branch in Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
S.V. Panferov, Air Force Academy of Professor N.E. Zhukovsky and Yu.A. Gagarin, branch in Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
It is advisable to consider informatization of education from different sides with the application of knowledge of various sciences. The content of the theoretical and methodological foundations constitute the terms of those sciences which are able to justify the most general fundamental, essential characteristics of information, not the individual aspects of it but those which relate to the definition of methods, techniques, ways of knowledge of this complex phenomenon and its transformation. General scientific approaches: systematic, synergistic, historical-logical, cultural, cyber, being refracted to the problems of informatization of education allow to solve a specific set of tasks. There are such tasks among them as: establishment of the cause-and-effect relationships of processes related to information; identification of strategic partnerships and networks and consideration of the information process from the standpoint of integrity; definition of the boundaries of self-organization processes related to information; consideration of mechanisms of management of the process of informatization of education.The practice of cognition of objective reality shows that the true regularities of the origin and development of various phenomena and processes may be possibly established only by long observation of them. Informatization of military education, as an element of objective reality, isn't an exception of this rule. The definition of laws is possible only by analysis of real experience, which has accumulated to date enough as the research has shown.Analysis of the development of informatization of education showed that the informatization level was mainly determined by the capabilities of existing techniques and technologies (technological level), staff qualification in information technology (level information of training), the quality of information educational resources (scientific and methodological level) at the different historical stages.
informatization of education, strategic communications and relations, information infrastructure, regularity, quality of training of military specialists
1. Dikarev V.A. [Application of Statistical Criteria for Evaluation of Mathematical Modeling of Computer Engineering Systems of Practical Training]. Information Technology and Systems: Collection of Scientific Works. Voronezh, Voronezh State Technological Academy, 1998, no. 8, pp. 36–40. (in Russ.)
2. Dikarev V.A. [About the Sructure of Skills Acquired by Aircrew on Computer Engineering Systems of Practical Training on the EW Tasks]. Bulletin of the Upper Volga Branch of the Academy of Technological Sciences. N. Novgorod, NWZRMU Defense, 1998, no. 8, pp. 93–98. (in Russ.)
3. Dikarev V.A. [About One Aspect of the Formation of the Quality of the Application of the Simulators for Military Use]. Bulletin of the military register, 2001, no. 10, pp. 33–37. (in Russ.)
4. Zubov N.P. Nazemnye avtomatizirovannye kompleksy podgotovki poletnykh zadaniy novogo pokoleniya: monografija [Ground-Based Automated Systems of the Flight Mission Preparation of a New Generation: a Monograph]. Monino, BBA, 2001. 140 p.
5. Mordvinov V.F. Razrabotka teoreticheskikh, metodologicheskikh polozheniy i obosnovanie prakticheskikh rekomendatsiy po razvitiyu informatizaytsii sistemy voennogo obrazovaniya VVS. Dis. … dok. voen. nauk. [Development of Theoretical, Methodological and Practical Justification of Recommendations for the Development of Informatization of the System of Military Education Air Force. Diss. doct.
military sciences]. Monino, BBA, 2006. 240 p.
6. Ponomarenko V.A., Vorony A.A. Formirovanie i razvitie professional'no vazhnyKh kachestv u kursantov v protsesse obucheniya v VVAUL [The Formation and Development of Professionally Important Qualities of Students in the Training Process in School]. Moskow, Voenizdat Publ., 1992. 220 p.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 124-132. (in Russ.) (Management in social and economic systems)