CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
The necessity of reliable software development as a challenge of modern age
Vladimir Nickolaevich Lyubitsyn, Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor of Information and Analytical Support in Social and Economic Systems Management Department, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
The analysis of the current state of the problems of software reliability increase on the basis of reliability assessment models of various types, which are classified in accordance with four characteristics, is carried out. Conclusions of the lack of general solution to the problem of software reliability in the presence of a number of particular solutions, in spite of such important factors as the intensity of errors control and introduction to the program, time of development, and of the fact that better results can be achieved by the use of reliability model, without considering the specific programming language or the volume and complexity of the program code, are made in the article.
software reliability, software reliability prediction, classification of software reliability models
1. Sommervill, I. Inzheneriya programmnogo obespecheniya / I. Sommervill. – M.: Vil'yams, 2002. – 624 s.
2. Majers, G. Nadezhnost' programmnogo obespecheniya / G. Majers. – M.: Mir, 1980. – 360 s.
3. Polonnikov, R.I. Metody ocenki nadezhnosti programmnogo obespecheniya / R.I. Polonnikov, A.V. Nikandrov. – SPb: Politekhnika, 1992. – 80 s.
4. Lipaev, V.V. Nadezhnost' programmnyh sredstv / V.V. Lipaev. – M.: SINTEG, 1998. – 232 s.
5. SHtrik, A.A. Strukturnoe proektirovanie nadezhnyh programm vstroennyh EHVM / A.A. SHtrik, L.G. Osoveckij, I.G. Messih. – L.: Mashinostroenie, 1989. – 296 s.
6. Pal'chun, B.P. Ocenka nadezhnosti programmnogo obespecheniya / B.P. Pal'chun, R.M. YUsupov. – SPb.: Nauka, 1994. – 84 s.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2012, iss. 16, no. 23 (282), pp. 26-29. (in Russ.) (The main)