CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Wireless Energy Data Acquisition Protocol for the Real-Time Monitoring Systems
A.V. Kychkin, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm', Russian Federation, email@example.com
Development of new protocols wireless energy data collection and transmission for monitoring systems of the electricity networks (EN) in real time looks promising and relevant area of research with regard to the growing contradiction needs informatization of domestic power and the state of available information-measuring systems. The article considers the approach to protocol wireless data collection system for monitoring the power grid. The main modes of monitoring components of EN, including the monitoring of the generator is in stand-alone mode, monitoring the generator start, characterized by a high rate of receiving and processing energy data. A typical implementation of the connection data acquisition modules in a system of monitoring segment EN is shown. Algorithm of wireless data collection implemented a timing chart of the locally synchronized wireless access nodes in the network to the radio channel synchronized in time is developed on the basis of wiring diagram data acquisition modules in a system for monitoring the EN. Simultaneous access to the radio channel allows to reduce power consumption, extending the battery life data acquisition modules. The method for separating a plurality of data acquisition modules of the system for monitoring the communications channel measurement time implies that the different modules use different time slots for information transmission being in the same frequency range. The protocol provides each module access to the full range of frequencies for a short period of time. Such a distributed approach to monitoring system is effective in constructing interaction logic of a fixed number of elements of the remote acquisition of data by providing an adequate assessment of the network. The optimization of the data collection protocol and its investigation in terms of determining the maximum number of plug-ins is performed. The work was performed as part of the grant of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists - candidates, MK-5279.2014.8 «Synthesis of efficient technologies for remote monitoring and managing of intellectual power system with active-adaptive network».
electricity network, wireless communication, monitoring, real time, network protocol
1. Ledin S.S. [Intelligent Networks SmartGrid - the Future of Russian Energy]. Automation and IT in the energy sector, 2010, no. 11 (16), pp. 4–8. (in Russ.)
2. Savarese C. Location in Distributed Ad-hoc Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of 2001 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing. Salt Lake City, 2001, vol. 4, pp. 2037–2040.
3. Novikov V.V. [Intelligent Power-saving Measure in the Service]. Energyexpert, 2011, no. 3, pp. 68–70. (in Russ.)
4. Roshan P., Lijeri D. Osnovy postroeniya besprovodnykh lokal'nykh setey [Fundamentals of Building Wireless LANs]. Moscow, Williams Publ., 2004. 304 p.
5. Goma H. Proektirovanie sistem real'nogo vremeni, raspredelennykh i parallel'nykh prilozheniy [Design of Real-Time Systems, Distributed and Parallel Applications]. Moscow. DMK Press, 2002. 704 p.
6. Rappaport T. Wireless Communications – Principles & Practice. IEEE Press, 1996, pp. 130–131.
7. Wilmshurst T. Razrabotka vstroennykh sistem s pomoshch'yu mikrokontrollerov PIC. Principy i prakticheskie primery [Development of Embedded Systems Using Microcontrollers PIC. Principles and Practical Examples]. Saint-Petersburg. KORONA-VEK Publ., 2008. 544 p.
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2014, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 126-132. (in Russ.) (The main)