CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Device Modeling of Microwave Radiation of the Sun Microwave Range to Assess the Modifying Effect on Organisms
N.V. Vdovina, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
N.N. Gudaev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
V.N. Bagaev, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
S.N. Darovskikh, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
E.P. Popechitelev, St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
E.V. Vodyanitskiy, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
The urgency of search of the time-frequency structures of solar radio emissions for later playback using hardware and software in the physiotherapeutic purposes to restore the disturbed homeostasis of organism is proved. Brief description of the biologically active spectrum of microwave solar radiation is presented. The description of the microwave oscillator and its operating modes for the simulation of microwave broadband bursts of solar radio emission with controlled spectral density in the frequency range 4.0–4.3 GHz is given. Its use in medical and biological experiments will reveal the mechanisms of modifying action on the organisms of the microwave radiation of the Sun.
solar radiation, hardware and software, the spectrum of the microwave radiation, modifying effect
1. Presman A.S. Elektromagnitnye polya i zhivaya priroda [Electromagnetic Fields and Wildlife]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1968. 288 p.
2. Chizhevskiy A.L. Zemnoe ekho solnechnykh bur' [Terrestrial Echo of Solar Storms]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1973. 347 p.
3. Gumilev L.N. Etnogenez i biosfera Zemli [Ethnogenesis and the Biosphere]. Petersburg, SZKEO, Ltd. Publishing House “Crystal”, 2002. 639 p.
4. Darovskikh S.N. Osnovy postroeniya ustroystv informatsionnoyj elektromagnitnoy terapii [Construction Bases of Information Electromagnetic Therapy Devices]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural St. Univ. Publ., 2011. 138 p.
5. Darovskikh S.N., Razzhivin A.A. et al. [Information-Wave Concept of Counteract Electromagnetic Pollution and Other Negative Factors of Anthropogenic Origin]. Biomedical Electronics, 2008, no. 11, pp. 20–28. (in Russ.)
6. Uayld Dzh., Smerd S., Veyss А. [Sporadic Radiation of the Sun]. Advances in Physical Sciences, vol. LXXXIV, issue 1, 1964, pp. 99–168.
7. Zheleznyakov V.V. Radioizluchenie Solntsa i Planet [Radio Emission from the Sun and Planets]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1964. 560 p.
8. Generaciya Haosa [Generation of Chaos]. Moscow, Technosphere Publ., 2012. 424 p.
9. Darovskikh S.N., Rassokhin A.G., Kuznetsov M.E. [Controlling Role of the CMB Center of the Universe in the Wildlife]. Biomedical Technology and Electronics, 2005, no. 6, pp. 40–45. (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 5-10. (in Russ.) (The main)