CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
Functional enhancements of the collimator antenna measurements technique
V.E. Drach, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Kaluga Branch), Kaluga, Russian Federation, email@example.com
I.V. Chukhraev, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Kaluga Branch), Kaluga, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
R.O. But, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Kaluga Branch), Kaluga, Russian Federation, email@example.com
A method of functional enhancements of the collimator antenna measurements is proposed. The structure of the automated complex collimator antenna measurement technique is described; the technique allows to improve the estimation accuracy of the maximum level of the side lobes in sections different from the main one. A method of measuring of 3D directional pattern is developed. The structure of automated complex of collimator antenna measurement technique is offered. It has been found out that the developed method allows to reduce the complexity and laboriousness of measurements significantly, to eliminate the human factor and to improve the estimation accuracy of the maximum level of the side lobes.
antenna, antenna measurements, collimator, anechoic chamber, directional pattern, side lobes
1. Pozar D.M. Microwave Engineering. 3rd ed. New York, Wiley, 2011. 720 p.
2. Balanis C.A. Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design. New York, Wiley, 2005. 1136 p.
3. Belousov A.G., Ganichev A.A., Drach V.E., Chukhraev I.V. [Horn Radiator with Special Geometry Radiation Pattern]. Radioelectronics Questions, 2012, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 43–50. (in Russ.)
4. Kraus J.D. Electromagnetics. 4th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1992, 828 p.
5. Samburov N.V., Rybakov D.Yu., Ivanov N.G. [Compact Antenna Range at Conditions of Geometrically Limited Premises]. Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems, 2014, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 25–32. (in Russ.)
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 125-130. (in Russ.) (Brief Reports)