CONTROL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Sign | Register
UDC 517.9 + 519.6
Method for Solving Some Multidimensional Inverse Boundary Value Problems for Parabolic PDEs without Initial Conditions
N.M. Yaparova, South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, email@example.com
This paper proposes a new method for solution of some inverse boundary value problems with unknown initial conditions. The method is based on the use of finite-difference schemes and its application has regularized solutions both at the border and throughout the area under consideration with unknown initial conditions. The proposed method is the basis for the development of a numerical method for the solution of inverse boundary value problems with unknown initial conditions. The computational experiment was carry out in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed method and obtaining experimental error estimates. During the experiment numerical solutions of problems with constant and variable coefficient within the whole domain and on its boundary were obtained. The experiment results are presented in the paper. These results indicate the sufficient stability and the efficiency of the proposed method solutions.
parabolic equations, inverse boundary problem, regularization method, numerical method, computational scheme
1. Alifanov O.M.: Inverse Heat Transfer Problems International Series in Heat and Mass Transfer, New York, Springer, 2011, 324 p.
2. Gamov P.A., Drozin A.D., Dudorov M.V., Roschin V.E. [Model for Nanocrystal Growth in an Amorphous Alloy]. Russian Metllurgy, 2012, no. 11, рр. 1002-1005. DOI: 10.1134/S0036029512110055
3. Glukhov D.M., Muravleva O.O. [Modeling of Multiphase Induction Motors in the Emergency Mode of Operation]. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2005, vol. 308, no. 7, pp. 138–142. (in Russ.)
4. Alekseev G.V., Vahitov I.S., Sobolev O.V. [Stability Estimates in Problems of Identification for Convection-diffusion-reaction]. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2012, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2190-2205. (in Russ.)
5. Krass M.S., Merzlikin V.G., Sidorov O.V. [Modeling Anthropogenic Causes of Short Climate Anomalies]. Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 2011, no. 349, pp. 193-199. (in Russ.)
6. Ivanov V.K., Vasin V.V., Tanana V.P. Teoriya lineynykh nekorrektnykh zadach i ee prilozheniya [The Theory of Linear Ill-posed Problems and its Applications]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1987, 206 p.
7. Tikhonov A. N., Arsenin V.Y. Metody resheniya nekorrektnykh zadach [Methods for Solving Ill-posed Problems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1988, 287 p.
8. Tikhonov A. N., Leonov A.S., Yagola A.G. Nelineynyie nekorrektnyie zadachi [Nonlinear Illposed Problems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1995, 230 p.
9. Vasin V.V. Approximation of Solutions with Singularities of Various Types for Linear Ill-posed Problems. Mathematics Reports, 2014, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 30-33. DOI: 10.1134/S1064562414010116
10. Korolev Y., Yagola A. Making Use of a Partial Order in Solving Inverse Problems. Inverse Problems, 2013, vol. 29, no. 9, 095012. DOI: 10.1088/0266-5611/29/9/095012
11. Tanana V.P., Yaparova N.M.: [The Optimum in Order Method of Solving Conditionally-correct Problems]. Siberian Journal. of Numerical Mathematics, Sib. Branch of Russ. Acad. of Sci., 2006, Vol. 9, No 4, pp. 353–368. (In Russ.)
12. Cialkowski M., Grysa K. [Sequential and Global Method of Solving an Inverse Problem of Heat Conduction Equation]. Journal of Theoretical and applied Mechanics, 2010, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 111–134.
13. Cialkowski M., Frackowiak A., Grysa K. Solution of a Stationary Inverse Heat Conduction Problem by Means of Trefftz Non-continuous Method. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2007, vol.50, no. 11-12, pp. 2170-2181. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2006.11.030
14. Berman P., Levi O.,Parmet Y., Saunders M. and Wiesman Z. Laplace Inversion of Lowresolution NMR Relaxometry Data Using Sparse Representation Methods. Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part A, 2013, vol. 42, no 3, pp. 72–88. DOI: 10.1002/cmr.a.21263
15. Yaparova N.M. Numerical Methods for Solving a Boundary Value Inverse Heat Conduction Problem, Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, 2014, vol. 22, no 5, pp. 832-847. DOI: 10.1080/17415977.2013.830614
16. Lavrentiev M.M., Romanov V.G., Shishatskii S.P. Nekorrektnye zadachi matematicheskoy fiziki i analiza [Ill-Posed Problems of Mathematical Physics and Analysis], Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1980, 286 p.
17. Ladyzhenskaya O.A., Solonnikov V.A., Ural'tseva N.N. Lineynye i kvazilineynye uravneniya parabolicheskogo tipa [Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1980, 736 p.
18. Samarskii A. A. Teoriya raznostnykh skhem [The Theory of Difference Schemes], Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1977, 656 p. DOI: 10.1201/9780203908518
19. A.N. Tikhonov, A.V. Goncharsky, V.V. Stepanov and A.G. Yagola: Chislennyie metody resheniya nekorrektnykh zadach [Numerical Methods for the Solution of Ill-Posed Problems], Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1995. 232 p. DOI: 10.1007/978-94-015-8480-7
Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 97-108. (in Russ.) (Modeling and Computer Technologies)